Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday May /2nd, 3rd, & 4th/2017
Will Be Here to Interview and Weld Test for 10 to 15 Welder Positions!!!!!!
Available to Phase 9, 10 & Graduates
Have You Considered a Career in Welding or HVAC?
Fill out the form to recieve a no obligation info packet.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING RESUMES TO PECOFACET
- Visit pecofacet.com.
- Select “Careers” located to the right of the company logo.
- Click on “Search Open Jobs”.
- In the block for “City”, enter “Mineral Wells”.
- Select “Submit” and you will see a list of open jobs at the Mineral Wells facility.
- Use the right arrow to scroll to the page that lists any Welder position and click on that position.
- Scroll down to the end of the Welder job description and click on “Apply Online”.
- Select “Click here to create a new account”.
- Follow all instructions to submit your resume.
- May 2nd (Tuesday) Application process begins in Career Services – Bring Updated Resume!!!!! 9AM-8PM
- Sign-up list in Career Services as soon as you have completed the application process.
- ***Career Services will send an email confirming your application to speed up process.
- Have Chris Schuler pass grade your practice weld test and inform Career Services. We have Weld Test Specs!
PLEASE INSURE THAT YOUR RESUME DETAILS YOUR WORK HISTORY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS WELDING EXPERIENCE. FOR EXAMPLE, INCLUDE THE TYPE OF WELDING, THE MATERIAL, THE PRODUCT FABRICATED AND THE INDUSTRY.
FYI, YOU ARE NOT APPLYING FOR A WELDER II POSITION, THIS IS JUST THE EASIEST WAY FOR US TO RECEIVE AND REVIEW YOUR RESUMES PRIOR TO OUR VISIT DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF MAY.
This blog has been labeled as archived as it may no longer contain the most up-to-date data. For a list of all current blog posts, please visit our blog homepage at https://www.tws.edu/blog/