1st Annual TWS National Welding Competition
TWS holds an annual High School Senior Welding Competition, looking for the best high school senior AG students in the country. This yearly event is a great way to showcase your welding skills and win tuition scholarships to attend Tulsa Welding School. If you’re considering a future in welding this is one event you won’t want to miss.
The competition is open to High School Seniors who have taken a welding class in high school or at a vocational technical institute.
3 Grand Prizes: Full Tuition Scholarship to TWS (one for each campus).
$500 Scholarships: To all participants.
The following safety precautions will be in place during the competition:
- Air scrubbers
- Temperature checks
- Social distancing inside and outside
- Face mask requirements – Please wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth while at the competition.
- Social distancing requirements for competitors and attendees
- Mobile hand washing stations at every entrance and restroom.
- Hand sanitizer stations strategically placed inside and outside.
- Booths will be chemically sanitized between rounds.
- We encourage everyone at the competition to wash their hands frequently, avoid touching their eyes, noses and mouth, and to stay home if they’re sick.