Train for Careers in Indoor Climate Control
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration is a growing field.i To meet the need for qualified technicians, many organizations offer scholarships to help students fund their HVAC/R training.ii
TWS HVAC/R Scholarship Requirements:
- An HVAC/R scholarship cannot be applied toward tuition and fees until you have met all normal admissions requirements and received a training start date.
- Placement in a class or shift is dependent on availability. If you are placed in and apply your scholarship to one shift or program, you can’t transfer it to another one.
Scholarships for HVAC/R Students
The Clifford H. “Ted” Rees, Jr. Scholarship Foundation was created to support the competency and recruitment of future HVAC/R technicians. The foundation advances this goal by awarding scholarships to eligible students of institutionally accredited heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration programs. Since 2003, the Rees Scholarship Foundation has awarded about $440,000 to over 250 students. Scholarships of up to $2,000 each are awarded through the foundation each year to HVAC/R students. Winners also receive a free ICE test through Rees’ partnership with North American Technical Excellence (NATE).v
The PHCC Auxiliary is a community of the PHCC Association. It is a national group of men and women working together to promote and advance the goals of the PHCC Association through communication, cooperation and educationxii. Educational initiatives include:
- Producing educational materials
- Holding events to spread awareness about careers in the plumbing, heating and cooling industry
- Distributing scholarships and grants for students in PHC trainingxiii
Have Questions? We’re Here to Help
Whether you have questions, want step-by-step guidance filling out scholarship forms or need enrollment verification letters, our financial aid advisors are here for you. Call us at today.