Find out what it’s like to train for a career in these fields in as few as 7 months.
At Tulsa Welding School’s Bring-A-Friend event, you’ll get to see firsthand what our HVAC and electrical students are learning as they train to become skilled trades professionals:
- Maintaining and servicing HVAC and refrigeration commercial and residential equipment
- Wiring air conditioning and heating systems
- Maintaining and managing refrigerators and freezers.
- Electrical wiring for residential and commercial applications
- Installing different types of motors and lighting systems
- Fundamentals of solar and photovoltaic systems
- Advanced troubleshooting methods
- Date and Time: May 17, 2023. Anytime between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- Address: Tulsa Welding School’s Tech Center. 1750 Southside Blvd, Jacksonville, FL. Just down the road from the TWS welding campus.